Thank you for your continued support, here are a few things you might like to join us in praying for:
- The schools and children that we visited at Christmas, as we return with the story of Easter, bringing back the gifts of the wise men. Pray that their memories would be stirred, as we show that Christmas and Easter are not separate stories, but the fulfillment of the prophecy.
- The team (those with us, and those unable to take part), that the energy and enthusiasm would remain with us through the 3 weeks.
-Give thanks for the many volunteers supporting the assemblies and Open the Book teams around the town, both taking part, and providing costumes and props for Bible stories to be brought to life in so many schools.
-Those who struggle with emotions and self esteem. May they hear more than ever the message being brought of God's love. May they find support and encouragement from those that are able to listen and mentor them.
-Give thanks for those that attend clubs and groups and for the friendships and fun shared in these times. That the stories shared, the fun had and the relationships built are a reflection of God's Kingdom purposes.
- Woking High Year 10 and 11 students as they are approaching their mock exams in the next few weeks. That they remain calm, revise well and achieve their very best.
-For the continuing success of Youth Alpha during Worship Wednesday, that the momentum doesn’t wane and guidance for the Youth Worker team of what to do when it finishes as a follow on.
- That the new Chaplain, Ruth Burleigh, who has been appointed by the Diocese to work in Woking College, Farnham Sixth Form and Merrist Wood settles in well to all 3 colleges. That the staff and students make her feel welcome and that the Chaplaincy work can grow and become an essential part of the College.
-For Winston Churchill school, that students respond enthusiastically to the invitation that they will be receiving shortly to come along to the Christian Union and take part in the Youth Alpha that will be starting after Easter - and that Christian students are encouraged to bring their friends!
- Continued prayer for the Trustees and our volunteers and all the work they put in.
- Pray for our ongoing search for additional Trustees, particularly to support our DBS policy and procedures